Kundalini Means Collect A Large Amount Of Energy Within You.– Siddhant Ji
100 HOURS KUNDALINI YOGA TTC
Kundalini is a secret and sacred word. The word Kundalini is very well-known among yoga practitioners. The practical meaning of Kundalini is energy. Awaken your hidden energy is all about Kundalini Yoga.
Siddhant School of Yoga is a professional Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh India approved by Yoga Alliance USA presents a 100-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course which is the 1st part of a 200-hour Kundalini Yoga TTC.
By going through a 100-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course you can enhance your energy level by working with your different chakras. And be able to deal with your physical, mental, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual problems more wisely.
The energy you can feel and use in your body is controlled by different energy centers called CHAKRAS. There are 7 important chakras out of 142, you can find in your pranic body. They are Muladhara Chakra (Root Chakra) Svadhisthana Chakra (Sacral Chakra) Manipura Chakra (Solar Plexus) Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra) Vishuddha Chakra (Throat Chakra) Ajna Chakra (Third-Eye Chakra) Sahasrara Chakra (Crown Chakra).
Out of these 7, the lower 5 chakras are deeply connected to the different parts of your practical life, your 6th chakras, the third-eye chakra is the commanding chakra, and your 7th chakra, the crown chakra is the last point of your personality from which you can jump to unknown.
Kundalini Yoga can be understood in 4 different steps. And they are:
- Discover your Chakra
- Awakening your Chakra
- Balancing your Chakra
- Awakening your Kundalini
Kundalini Yoga is all about allowing your energy to move from lower chakras to upper chakras. Kundalini awakening is the goal of Kundalini Yoga. To awaken your Kundalini you need to awaken and balance your Chakras after discovering them.
Discovering all your chakras are very important in Kundalini Yoga. It takes time. You need to discover the right location of your chakras to awaken them separately before awakening your kundalini.
The 100-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course is the best platform to discover the exact point of your different chakras. To discover your different chakras you need to through different yogic subjects during this 100-hour Kundalini Yoga TTC and they are Yogic Purification: For purifying your physical body as the right preparation for Kundalini Awakening,
Pranayama: For purifying your Nadis and also awakening your energy with the right breathing exercises along with some other yogic kriyas.
Bandha: For creating the right pressure for awakening your energy.
Mudra: For giving the right path to your energy.
Hatha Yoga: For awakening your chakras through your right postures.
Yoga Anatomy and physiology: For knowing your chakras and their location in a scientific way
Ashtanga Vinyasa: For the right preparation for your physical body.
Kundalini Meditation: For awakening the Kundalini by your mind.
Gratitude Practice: For knowing the right way to live a Yogic lifestyle.
Kundalini Yoga Philosophy: For knowing all about Kundalini Yoga
Relaxation methods: For relaxing yourself after intense practice.
Mantra: For activating your chakras.
Yoga-Nidra: For relaxing your muscles and nervous system.
It is always better for you to join a 200-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course for your better understanding and right practice but if you do not have enough time then you can join a 100-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course with Siddhant School of Yoga to start your Kundalini Yoga journey.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
This residential 100 Hour Yoga Training Program with Siddhant School of Yoga is specially designed the course looking towards current generation problems and interests and giving the authentic knowledge and understanding of Yoga, which you can help throughout the life. Currently, yoga is much more associated with Body, Mind, and use as therapy. The yoga practitioner thinking yoga is kind postures with breathing like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyenger Yoga, Hot Yoga, Bikram Yoga and many. But Yoga is not Asana. Asana, Pranayama, Meditation are the limbs of Yoga. Yoga is a Science, Yoga is a lifestyle, Yoga is to discover your true self. Siddhant School of Yoga is the only school in Rishikesh give you both in one course. Discover all the aspects of Yoga including Physical Health, Mental Health, Spiritual growth and discover your true self as well as some secrets like
- How to live always peace, happy and satisfied life?
- What is Samadhi?
- What is death?
- Who are you?
- Why are you here?
- Why are you reading this?
- Why are you a boy or a girl?
- What is Physical, Mental body?
- What is different between personality and Consciousness?
- What is enlightenment?
and many more secrets during the course. If your yoga seekers lots of questions, then we challenge you this course change your complete belief towards yogaand you can discover the true yoga.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Course Date||Shared Room||Private Room||Apply Now|
|03-03-2023 to 16-03-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-04-2023 to 16-04-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-05-2023 to 16-05-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-06-2023 to 16-06-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-07-2023 to 16-07-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-08-2023 to 16-08-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-09-2023 to 16-09-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-10-2023 to 16-10-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-11-2023 to 16-11-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-12-2023 to 16-12-2023||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-01-2024 to 16-01-2024||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
|03-02-2024 to 16-02-2024||USD 600||USD 700||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
100 Hour Yoga TTC Syllabus
- JALA NETI
- Introduction to pranayama
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Inner retention
- Outer retention
- Alternative breathing
- INTRODUCTION TO NadiShodhan
- MULA BANDHA
- JALANDHAR BANDHA
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- Anapana meditation
- Vipassana meditation LABLE - 1
- Trataka meditation LABLE - 1
- Mantra meditation
- Silent meditation LABLE - 2
- BODY AWARENESS
- FINDING SENSETION
- MUSCULAR RELAXEATION
- DEEP BREATHING
- TENSE RELAX METHOD
- GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISSNU…
- ASATO MAA SAD GAMAYA……
- Introduction class of yoga and balance.
- Introduction of Panch kasha.
- Panch kosha and its balance
- Introduction of Indian rich culture.
- Introduction of Indian Philosophy
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- discipline and it's important in yoga
- What is yoga?
- Kinds of verities
- Abhyasa and vairagya
- Supportable of yoga
- INTRODUCTION TO CELL
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL DIVISION
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- RESPIRATORY TRACK
- MUSCLES OF RESPIRATION
- MECHANISM OF RESPIRATION
- BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE LUNGS
- YOGIC EFFECT ON RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- CONTROL OF RESPIRATION
- (Jointmovement Series)- 1,2,3
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- ArdhaUshtrasana (half camel pose)
- Ushtrasana (camel pose)
- Shashankasana ( moon pose)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- TiryakaTadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Utthanasana (squat and rise pose)
- Kati Chakrasana (waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (swaying waist rotating pose)
- Matsyasana (fish pose)
- Ardha Shalabhasana (Half locust pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- Meru Wakrasana (spinal twist)
- VipareetaKarani Asana (inverted pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose)
- Halasana (plough pose)
- Garudasana (eagle pose)
- Natarajasana (Lord Shiva'sdance)
- Surya Namaskar A
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- PadaHastasana (hands under feet)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- ParivrittaTrikonasana (revolved triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- Virabhadrasana II (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- PrasaritaPadottanasana (wide leg forward fold)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (extended hand to big toe)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana (half bound lotus version of paschimottanasana)
- TriangaMukaikapadaPaschimottanasana (1 leg folded back, forward fold)
- Paschimottanasana (west intense stretch)
- Purvottasana (east intense stretch)
- ParipurnaNavasana (boat)
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- The course designed for growth looking towards human nature & personality.
- You will get the chance to learn from experts who not only Yoga Teachers but also they are a great practitioner of their subject as well as motivate you to be an expert.
- The right way to start and end any Yogic practice.
- The hidden secrets of breathing.
- Techniques to handle stress, tension, depression instantly
- Emotional blockage cleaning Techniques
- Understand the real science of Yoga and the Yogic Life Style
- As we are one of the tops and best yoga school in the world for yoga education, we will give the traditional knowledge of Yoga discovered by Ancient Masters of India.
- ogic Purification Techniques to detox your body
- Learn Five body Science and Its techniques to balance like What is Physical body, Mental body, Pranic Body, Understanding Body, and Bliss body. How to know it is balanced, if not what to do for balance these bodies. What are the symptoms of Physical body, Mental Body and Many more questions and answers you will get during the philosophy class.
- What is Mantra ? How should it pronounce? What are the benefits? Which mantra for what purpose?
- Learn the real answers to your life. Who are you? Why are you here? What is death? What is life? What is Samadhi? and many more
- Here you will get the real glimpse of Meditation and Samadhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 100 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: Shared Room : USD 600 Private Room : USD 700
Registration Fee: 140 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
Siddhant School of Yoga it's amazing yoga school in Rishikesh. It's hard to pick a good school as there are hundreds of yoga schools there. The school helps you establish your pranayama and asana practice. The whole team helps you to reconnect with your self to follow your path of growth and direction. If you are reading this review you know you are in the right place, just follow your heart.
Absolutely Incredible! Siddhant and his team managed to exceed my expectations. They did everything to make sure I had what I needed and more. If you are looking to deepen your practice or looking to become a yoga instructor this is the spot to be. The entire team at this school are very intelligent and experienced. They have provided me with exceptional knowledge of not only yoga but about life and setting goals for yourself. Siddhant is a great teacher who has a big heart and is always willing to help you. I have truly cherished my time here, from all the excursions we went on, to the wonderful yogic food, and all the great times we have created. It was a lifetime experience for me and I will definitely be back. Thank you for everything! Remember: Gratitude is the Attitude. Hari Om.
Find your stand point
Everybody has some desires, goals and targets. To achieve goals, to fulfill your desires, to move towards...
Which Yoga for You
Yoga is the ultimate medicine, it can cure and destroy all your problems, it may be physical, mental...
Yoga and Motivational
Everyone has to be a Motivator, You need to motivate your brother, son, worker, soldier, student time ...