Experience of highest trust of self by awakening Chakra and Kundalini is the Primary Focus of Kundalini Retreat in Rishikesh– Siddhant Ji
About Kundalini Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
Kundalini is a famous and attractive word having a multiple meaning. Kundalini is a very secret and sacred word, so everybody presents its meaning in a different way accordingly to their understanding Somehow it has been miss used most of the time. Siddhant School of Yoga is very honest and authentic about the presentation of Kundalini Yoga Education.
Kundalini Retreat is meant to awaken your hidden energy and allow the energy to move your upper energy centers and give you the experience of the supreme self. Please, be clear that the ultimate experience, we are talking about, can be possible within a week or it may take years of practice. It depends upon your attitude, purity and your intensity.
Kundalini Sadhana needs a great deal of patience and hard work you must not in a hurry and not any expectation. It needs to understand all aspect of Kundalini yoga and keep on practice without any expectation before the start.
Kundalini yoga has two steps. First, you need to discover your energy centers, called Chakras and awaken them. Second, you need to allow the energy to move one center to another center.
The first step is called chakra meditation and the second step is called Kundalini Meditation in Kundalini Yoga.
In Kundalini yoga there are a lot of sub-steps are found they all are cleaning procedures to support both steps. Those are might be some Asanas, Pranayama, Yogic purifications, something about Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
Siddhant School of Yoga discovered some Asanas, Pranayamas and some Kriyas special for Kundalini awaking.
Kundalini Retreats can be 5 days, 7 days, 10 days and in some cases, 15 days. More than 15 days is not useful for you with us.
Kundalini meditation needs long and a sincere practice so staying with us more than 15 days might not be the right solution in mastery on Kundalini Yoga. Stay with us between 5 to 15 days according to your time and situation and learn the right technique and go back to your place and do your practice properly and keep in touch.
Whatever you learned from us need to practice further. For example, if we helped you to find your Manipur Chakra then you need is to give more attention to the Chakra and stay more with the chakra and experience the Chakra. And for your information attention is the food of chakra. Just give attention and the chakras will be awakened. It takes time to work with different chakras in a proper manner. So it is better to learn all about the Kundalini and practice. Please keep in touch and come later for further advanced Kundalini Yoga Education for the ultimate experience of self. Yes, we can assure that you will experience something beyond your expectation. During Kundalini yoga practice we will give you the right tool to measure your growth day by day and step by step so that it will be clear you for your self-growth. So come practice and experience the ultimate journey to energy.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
We are very practical looking at this Kundalini Yoga Retreat. A lot of myth going on throughout the world for Kundalini Yoga Retreat. We are very aware and authentic in this. Here we will provide the proper knowledge about the Chakra and Kundalini from our traditional ancient yogic scripture. We will guide you to recognize and discover your Chakras. We will give you our time and the proper homework to you to feel and experience your Chakras. We keep on talking to you so that you must not be misunderstood about your Chakras. and after recognize and experiencing your Chakras we will move to the Kundalini Meditation and helps to move deep into the Kundalini Yoga. Here at Siddhant School of Yoga, we are using some breathing techniques, some yoga postures, some yogic gestures, some purification methods help you to experience Kundalini Yoga. so come and join a Kundalini Yoga Retreat to experience your source of energy, working in you.
Kundalini Retreat Dates
|Course Date||Single Room||Shared Room||Apply Now|
|15-07-2023 to 21-07-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-08-2023 to 21-08-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-09-2023 to 21-09-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-10-2023 to 21-10-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-11-2023 to 21-11-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-12-2023 to 21-12-2023||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-01-2024 to 21-01-2024||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-02-2024 to 21-02-2024||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-03-2024 to 21-03-2024||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-04-2024 to 21-04-2024||USD 600||USD 500<||Booking Open|
|15-05-2024 to 21-05-2024||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
|15-06-2024 to 21-06-2024||USD 600||USD 500||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
Yoga Retreat Syllabus
- Introduction to Yogic Purification
- Type of Yogic Purification
- Necessity of Yogic Purification
- Benefits of Yogic Purification
- Jala Neti
- Introduction to Pranayama
- Impotance of Pranayama
- Benifiits of pranayama
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Alternative breathing
- Introduction to Bandha (Yogic lock)
- Impotance of Bandha
- Mula Bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Introduction to Mudra ( Yogic Gesture)
- Uses and Impotance of Mudra
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Defination of Meditation
- Necessity of Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Anapana meditation
- Vipassana meditation LABLE - 1
- Mantra meditation
- Silent meditation LABLE – 1
- INTRODUCTION OF YOGA NIDRA
- Yoga Nidra and body
- BODY AWARENESS
- Yogic definition of relaxation
- Scientific definition of relaxation
- MUSCULAR RELAXATION
- DEEP BREATHING
- Meaning of mantra
- Use of mantra
- Power of mantra
- Practical life and mantra
- GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISSNU…
- Defination of philosophy
- Impotance of Philosophy
- Introduction class of yoga and balance.
- Introduction of Panch kasha.
- Panch kosha and its balance
- Introduction of Indian rich culture.
- Introduction of Indian Philosophy
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Anatomy and practical life
- INTRODUCTION TO CELL
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL DIVISION
- Definition of Hatha yoga
- Impotance of Hatha Yoga
- Hathayoga and Practical life
- Jointmovement Series
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- ArdhaUshtrasana (half camel pose)
- Ushtrasana (camel pose)
- Shashankasana ( moon pose)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- TiryakaTadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Kati Chakrasana (waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (swaying waist rotating pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Definition of ASTANGA VINYSA
- Impotance of ASTANGA VINYSA
- ASTANGA VINYSA and Practical life
- Surya Namaskar A
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- PadaHastasana (hands under feet)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- ParivrittaTrikonasana (revolved triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- Virabhadrasana II (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- PrasaritaPadottanasana (wide leg forward fold)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (extended hand to big toe)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
*Note: The entire syllabus provided over here may vary according to practice of the practitioner.
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- Discover your Chakras.
- Understand the connection between your brain and your body by Kundalini Yoga.
- Develop your desired quality working with special Chakra accordingly.
- Find the truth that the body and mind are the servants of your energy.
- Deal with your body and the mind by Kundalini yoga.
- Discover your Sushumna, the queen Nadi (energy channel) of your Nadi system.
- Know all about the 'Sushumna' (queen of your energy channels.
- Experience your 'maturity' day by day through Kundalini Yoga.
- Experience 'present moment', 'focus' and 'balance' through Kundalini Yoga.
- All kind of 'Healing' will be easy after Kundalini yoga.
- Meditation will be easy after Kundalini yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 200 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: USD 700
Registration Fee: 140 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
It is impossible to overrate the experience I had in the 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training with Siddhant and his crew of competent teachers and helpers. I didn't know there is a place on earth where all my questions could be answered understandably without any doubt. The course showed me where I am, where I need to go, and most importantly how I get there. Siddhant is using 100% of his energy to make everything as clear as possible to his students to maximize their growth. For him, it is about the real understanding of the ancient practice of Yoga and its use for our modern-day life. Also, the physical part concerning Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga was very insightful and challenging, no matter on which level you are before the course. After the 24 days, I felt a lot stronger and capable of things I didn't think I could do in this lifetime. The accommodation and food were excellent and everyone tried to make the stay as comfortable and productive as possible. The excursions on our free days were always exciting and well planned. I am incredibly happy to have found such a pure and loving institution and I look forward to staying in touch with Siddhant and his team, who became real friends I can count on. I am sure one day I will come back to continue and deepen the knowledge I acquired in these 24 days. Thank you Siddhant School of Yoga from all my heart for this wonderful time and experience!
Even if this school is not much advertised, in between hundreds of school something called me here. And I definitely can say that the Universe made me one of the greatest gift! Here you can find so much love, passion, knowledge, comprehension, experience, smiles, shining eyes that you just feel you want to stay more. They have a unique teaching method plus classes are small not over a dozen of people. It is a full immersion course about all aspects of Yoga from Pranayama to Asana, philosophy, mantra chanting, anatomy, meditation. The main goal is understanding and makes the practice personal. I learned so many things with these people that my list would be too long but I can say that gratitude is now one of the most popular words in my daily life. Thank you to all of you! We will meet soon
Kundalini is not just energy. Kundalini itself is a source of knowledge and wisdom. A little amount of Kundalini has already...
Know your Chakras
The word chakra in Sanskrit directly translates to wheel. But in more refined language of Yogic ...
Chakra and Kundalini Meditation
Kundalini Meditation and Chakra Meditation both are two steps of a Meditation technique. Chakra meditation...