Yogic Life Style, Understanding and Basic yoga practices with consistency are the major aspects of yoga for beginners course with Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh, India– Siddhant Ji
About Yoga for Beginners Programme
Yoga can heal you, yoga can balance you. Welcome to the world of yoga. Siddhant School of Yoga presents ‘Yoga for Beginners’ in Rishikesh, one of the best Yoga Retreats to get a healthy body and balanced mind.
This Yoga Retreat gives you a basic understanding of yoga and its practical benefits. Yoga for Beginners Retreat gives you the right and result-oriented practice by which you can get good physical and mental health.
The yoga for Beginners course in India, especially in Rishikesh, the spiritual city and the yoga capital of the world, is an opportunity to give the right taste of yoga and spirituality.
This short-term one-week residential Yoga Retreat for Beginners in Rishikesh India with Siddhant School of Yoga is based on the basic understanding of yoga and its right practice. The course subjects include Hatha Yoga, Yogic Purification, Basic Pranayama, some Traditional Mantra Chantings, basic Yoga Philosophy, some Relaxation techniques, and some basic Meditation methods.
The residential one-week yoga course for beginners helps you to handle your joint pain, weakness, stiffness, low energy, and some more physical health issues. It also handles your mental issues like depression, tension, anxiety, and more. This retreat also helps you to improve your breathing style, energy, metabolism, mental stability, and many more in your daily life.
Siddhant School of Yoga would like to support and motivate you even after this Retreat so that you can continue your yoga practice for your growth because the biggest challenge for yoga beginners is to be consistent with proper practice after the Yoga Retreat.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
Siddhant School of Yoga is one of the best platforms that gives you the basic understanding of the different aspects of yoga and its right practice so that you can start and continue your yoga journey to live a better life in all dimensions.
As a yoga beginner you should know all these points to start your yoga journey.
- The importance of Hatha Yoga
- The benefits of Hatha Yoga
- The precaution of Hatha Yoga
- The rule and regulation of Hatha Yoga
- The right practice of Hatha Yoga
- The importance of yogic purification
- The benefits of yogic purification
- The precaution of yogic purification
- The rule and regulation of yogic purification
- The right practice of yogic purification
- The importance of Pranayama
- The benefits of Pranayama
- The precaution of Pranayama
- The rule and regulation of Pranayama
- The right practice of Pranayama
- The importance of Mantra
- The benefits of Mantra
- The precaution of Mantra
- The rule and regulation of Mantra
- The right practice of Mantra
- The importance of Relaxation
- The benefits of Relaxation
- The rule and regulation of Relaxation
- The right practice of Relaxation
- The importance of Meditation
- The benefits of Meditation
- The rule and regulation of Meditation
- The right practice of Meditation
- The importance of Yoga Philosophy
- The benefits of Yoga Philosophy
- What is Yoga?
- How to start Yoga?
- What is the physical body?
- How to balance your physical body?
- What is mind?
- How to balance your mind?
- All about the right diet
- All about the right sleep
During this ‘Yoga for Beginners’ Retreat you will go through some more about yoga and yogic lifestyle to live a better life.
Yoga For Beginners Course Dates
|Course Date||Shared Room||Private Room||Apply Now|
|03-03-2022 to 09-03-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-04-2022 to 09-04-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-05-2022 to 09-05-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-06-2022 to 09-06-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-07-2022 to 09-07-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-08-2022 to 09-08-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-09-2022 to 09-09-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-10-2022 to 09-10-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-11-2022 to 09-11-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-12-2022 to 09-12-2022||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-01-2023 to 09-09-2023||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
|03-02-2023 to 09-02-2023||USD 349||USD 449||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
Yoga for Beginners Syllabus
- Introduction to Yogic Purification
- Type of Yogic Purification
- Necessity of Yogic Purification
- Benefits of Yogic Purification
- Jala Neti
- Introduction to Pranayama
- Impotance of Pranayama
- Benifiits of pranayama
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Alternative breathing
- Introduction to Bandha (Yogic lock)
- Impotance of Bandha
- Mula Bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Introduction to Mudra ( Yogic Gesture)
- Uses and Impotance of Mudra
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Defination of Meditation
- Necessity of Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Anapana meditation
- Vipassana meditation LABLE - 1
- Mantra meditation
- Silent meditation LABLE – 1
- INTRODUCTION OF YOGA NIDRA
- Yoga Nidra and body
- BODY AWARENESS
- Yogic definition of relaxation
- Scientific definition of relaxation
- MUSCULAR RELAXATION
- DEEP BREATHING
- Meaning of mantra
- Use of mantra
- Power of mantra
- Practical life and mantra
- GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISSNU…
- Defination of philosophy
- Impotance of Philosophy
- Introduction class of yoga and balance.
- Introduction of Panch kasha.
- Panch kosha and its balance
- Introduction of Indian rich culture.
- Introduction of Indian Philosophy
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Anatomy and practical life
- INTRODUCTION TO CELL
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL DIVISION
- Definition of Hatha yoga
- Impotance of Hatha Yoga
- Hathayoga and Practical life
- Jointmovement Series
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- ArdhaUshtrasana (half camel pose)
- Ushtrasana (camel pose)
- Shashankasana ( moon pose)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- TiryakaTadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Kati Chakrasana (waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (swaying waist rotating pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Definition of ASTANGA VINYSA
- Impotance of ASTANGA VINYSA
- ASTANGA VINYSA and Practical life
- Surya Namaskar A
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- PadaHastasana (hands under feet)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- ParivrittaTrikonasana (revolved triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- Virabhadrasana II (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- PrasaritaPadottanasana (wide leg forward fold)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (extended hand to big toe)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
*Note: The entire syllabus provided over here may vary according to practice of the practitioner.
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- Physically strong, flexible body, improve breathing system, improve your circulation system and cardiac health.
- Improve fitness, release pain with improve posture.
- Mentally strong, calm, relax, stress-free, energetic and balanced personality.
- Know the culture and rituals of India.
- Right breathing techniques for happiness, love, and peace.
- Know the real secrets of Yoga beyond Asana.
- You will get the basic and practical knowledge of yoga.
- Know the basic yoga asana for beginners.
- The real understanding of Yoga and Indian Philosophy
- Get the proper solution for stomach problem in a yogic way.
- Know the right techniques to reduce fat.
- Understand the meaning of growth.
- Know some meditation technique for beginner level.
- Learn the right methods of Mantra chanting.
- Get overall knowledge about the yogic lifestyle.
- Understand and practice thankfulness is the complete solution to life.
- Get your schedule if you want, for your self-practice after the yoga course.
- A real yoga family thinking about your growth without any exception.
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 200 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: USD 449
Registration Fee: 70 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
If you want to learn about yourself, about yoga this is the school for you. It was the best place for my personal growth and all levels. I just can recommend this school to everyone who wants to discover a new 'myself' and tough but really good practice!
I just came back from Rishikesh, where I spent a month doing the 200 hour teacher training at Siddhant's School for Yoga. It was a truly life changing experience. It went above and beyond anything I thought a yoga teacher training school would be.... Read More...
Preparation of meditation
Meditation is very easy if you prepared yourself for it. So what is the preparation for meditation Few basic...
Benefits of Mantra Chanting
Every letter and word has its own energy field and effect. Mantra means the collection of one ...
03 Months Support and Assitance
Practicing yoga in its different aspects during yoga teacher training courses is challenging but still, it is made...