Yoga and Meditation Retreat is all about Yoga and Life Style.– Siddhant Ji
About Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Yoga is about a proper lifestyle. Yoga is not something to do with hard and rough practice throughout life. A smooth and healthy lifestyle can lead life itself towards wisdom and knowledge. Yoga Retreat is meant to prepare you for this type of lifestyle. Yes, we agree to achieve a smooth and disciplined lifestyle, everybody has to move through some rules and regulations for a short period of time. Following the rules and regulations seem very difficult in the very first step, but if you have a little bit of courage and patience to continue your practice, for a better life, you can find after few days everything will be very easy, common and usual.
A Yoga retreat can change your way of living and the way of thinking in a better way. Siddhant School of Yoga presents one and two-week residential Yoga Retreat for those
- Who wants a little bit of positive change in their life
- If life is not going the way you want
- If you are not able to continue focus on your goal
- If your daily practice is missing constantly
- If you are finding difficulties to say thanks for something or to someone
Then this is the right time to join a yoga retreat. A Yoga retreat may help you in every way whatever your problem may be. All problems of a human being are because of imbalanced personality. Here in this yoga retreat with Siddhant School of Yoga, you can find asana practice, which gives you the right knowledge to maintain your physical body, get the right meditation techniques to balance and control your mind, proper pranayama to enhance your prana, right mantra chantings, and understanding to feel grateful for everything. All the aspects of yoga boost you to balance your personality and help you to establish yourself in positivity.
The Yoga Retreat is not only going to help you to move from negativity to positivity. This course is preparing for your journey from positive to more positive. So wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whatever you want, a yoga retreat is the right solution. If you are interested to move forward, then this is the right time to move. In this yoga retreat, Siddhant School of Yoga motivates you to find the right meaning of your life. If you look into the great people’s life, you can find without real meaning, without a proper goal, life can not move in the right direction.
Siddhant School of Yoga is always here to support and to push you a step forward towards the light of wisdom so that you can live your life in a blissful way.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
Yoga and Meditation can give you the right understanding and proper technique to develop your right understanding scientifically step by step. Latter you can guide your family and friends for their better understanding, if necessary. We have proper knowledge and experience to help you all about the yoga and meditation as we have been practicing Yoga and Meditation and guiding to Practice Yoga and Meditation since years. So Siddhant School of Yoga is the best option to join a Yoga and Meditation retreat. We are presenting yoga and meditation looking for a better understanding not only focusing some posters. Yes, we are using some posters and giving proper knowledge about the poster. Of course, we are giving the right knowledge about the other yogic aspects too. But our focus is on Meditation. Here we are disclosing the secret science of meditation, by which you can understand the procedure and the process of meditation so that you can design your meditation technique, yourself looking to your lifestyle, weather, country, and necessity. So Please come and join the yoga and meditation retreat to learn the proper yogic techniques of yoga and meditation.
Yoga Retreat Course Dates
|Course Date||Single Room||Shared Room||Apply Now|
|03-03-2022 to 16-03-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Closed|
|03-04-2022 to 16-04-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Closed|
|03-05-2022 to 16-05-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Closed|
|03-06-2022 to 16-06-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Closed|
|03-07-2022 to 16-07-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Closed|
|03-08-2022 to 16-08-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-09-2022 to 16-09-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-10-2022 to 16-10-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-11-2022 to 16-11-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-12-2022 to 16-12-2022||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-01-2023 to 16-01-2023||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
|03-02-2023 to 16-02-2023||USD 700||USD 600||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
Yoga Retreat Syllabus
- JALA NETI
- Introduction to pranayama
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Inner retention
- Outer retention
- Alternative breathing
- INTRODUCTION TO NadiShodhan
- Mula Bandha
- JALANDHAR BANDHA
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- Anapana meditation
- Vipassana meditation LABLE - 1
- Trataka meditation LABLE - 1
- Mantra meditation
- Silent meditation LABLE - 2
- FINDING SENSETION
- BODY AWARENESS
- MUSCULAR RELAXATION
- DEEP BREATHING
- TENSE RELAX METHOD
- GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISSNU…
- ASATO MAA SAD GAMAYA……
- Introduction class of yoga and balance.
- Introduction of Panch kasha.
- Panch kosha and its balance
- Introduction of Indian rich culture.
- Introduction of Indian Philosophy
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- discipline and it's important in yoga
- What is yoga?
- Kinds of verities
- Abhyasa and vairagya
- .Supportable of yoga
- INTRODUCTION TO CELL
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL DIVISION
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- RESPIRATORY TRACK
- MUSCLES OF RESPIRATION
- MECHANISM OF RESPIRATION
- BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE LUNGS
- YOGIC EFFECT ON RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- CONTROL OF RESPIRATION
- (Jointmovement Series)- 1,2,3
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- ArdhaUshtrasana (half camel pose)
- Ushtrasana (camel pose)
- Shashankasana ( moon pose)
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- TiryakaTadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Utthanasana (squat and rise pose)
- Kati Chakrasana (waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (swaying waist rotating pose)
- Matsyasana (fish pose)
- Ardha Shalabhasana (Half locust pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- Meru Wakrasana (spinal twist)
- VipareetaKarani Asana (inverted pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose)
- Halasana (plough pose)
- Garudasana (eagle pose)
- Natarajasana (Lord Shiva'sdance)
- Surya Namaskar A
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- PadaHastasana (hands under feet)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- ParivrittaTrikonasana (revolved triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- Virabhadrasana II (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- PrasaritaPadottanasana (wide leg forward fold)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (extended hand to big toe)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana (half bound lotus version of paschimottanasana)
- TriangaMukaikapadaPaschimottanasana (1 leg folded back, forward fold)
- Paschimottanasana (west intense stretch)
- Purvottasana (east intense stretch)
- ParipurnaNavasana (boat)
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- Learn the right methods of Hatha yoga to maintain your healthy physical body.
- Correct your breathing style.
- Understand the importance of Pranayama to practice daily.
- Know the proper benefit of Kapalbhati and Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- Get proper strength by Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Know the proper use of yogic locks (Bandas) and Yogic gestures (mudras).
- Learn the yogic purification method to detoxify yourself.
- Know some Ayurveda tips for your daily practical lifestyle.
- Develop your focus.
- Learn the purest method of meditation.
- Understand the nature of Yoga-Nidra.
- Learn the right pronunciation of Mantra.
- Know the secret of 'five body science'.
- Understand the nature of 'Balance'.
- Develop the attitude of gratitude.
- Get your daily schedule for the next 60 days for your self-practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 200 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: USD 700
Registration Fee: 140 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
Recently did the 200 hours TTC course and it really was a truly amazing experience - everyone at the school cannot do enough for you and truly want to give you the best experience so that you can learn, improve and help others do the same. The pranayama, philosophy, and meditation classes have really brought so much to my life and the Ashtanga was really great although I think I’m still aching after the 108 sun salutations challenge on the last day. Finding a school was really important to me and this place came highly recommended from a friend and I would not think twice to recommend this place to my friends. They welcomed not only me but also my 3-year-old son to the school and helped me with him so that this experience could become possible for me as a single mother - I truly thank you and hope one day we can come back x
I stumbled across Siddhant School of Yoga while I was one second from booking another yoga school in Rishikesh, and I have zero regrets about it! This yoga school exceeded all my expectations. I felt at home since the first day, the staff was very welcoming and helpful during all my stay. They all are truly passionate about teaching yoga and you sense it immediately! Now I can tell you I have an Indian family in Rishikesh!
Meditation as a result of Yoga is very essential for a smooth life. Most of the people are suffering from some mental...
Yoga Retreat in India
India is a scientific yoga country. Here you can find a lot of techniques and methods to achieve your goal...
Hatha Yoga is an important part of Yoga Philosophy, it is an integral part of the welfare of the entire humanity ...