Reward yourself the highest experience of Practice & Teaching of Yoga and Spirituality together during advanced 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.– Siddhant Ji
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced and professional yoga program. This course is presented by Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh, India. It is a certified and registered yoga school (RYS-300) approved by Yoga Alliance, USA.
You can join this advanced yoga course after completing a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course from any certified Registered Yoga School (RYS-300). A 300 hour residential Yoga Teacher Training Course can be the most significant yoga course for intermediate and advanced yoga students.
We cover a 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in 30 days in Rishikesh that is based on intense practice that leads you towards a higher level of yoga. This course is all about discovering the deepest dimensions of yoga with the right practice.
A 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course can be a challenge for your body and mind as it is an advanced yoga course. This course includes daily Detox, Mantra Chanting, Secret Breathing Techniques, Traditional Hatha yoga, classical Ashtanga Vinyasa, different Meditation techniques, various Relaxation techniques, Kundalini Yoga, and some more yogic topics to discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best and professional yoga teacher.
This 300-hour yoga course aims to provide you the right understanding and practices of traditional yoga in a modern scientific approach to make you evolve as a complete yoga teacher so that you can guide your students and help them to become yoga teachers.
This 300-hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is a multidimensional yoga training program that trains you how to live a healthy and wealthy lifestyle having a professional and personal career.
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh is one of the best platforms to be a complete yoga teacher. In this 300-hour Yoga Course, you will go through the intense way to practice yoga through some secret yogic techniques of Pranayama and Meditation. Also, you will learn the right way to arrange your classes and the right way to present the different yogic subjects, the right way to handle the question of your students, and some practical tips and techniques to become a yoga teacher.
Siddhant School of yoga presents 300-hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh to guide you to be a better and complete yoga teacher and also it guides you on the right way to arrange a Yoga Retreat.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
Siddhant School of Yoga is the right place for the residential 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh because of its result-oriented yoga education. It is the most significant and advanced Yoga Teacher Training program for you to become a professional Yoga Teacher.
Siddhant School of Yoga presents the best and most result-oriented Pranayama and Meditation techniques that can help in your personal and professional growth.
Our yoga school presents traditional 'Hatha Yoga' so that you can discover more about your body and be more friendly with your body. We present the classical Ashtanga Vinyasa which is very well-known among our old students. In the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, we present some different philosophies from time to time on Bhagwat Gita, Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, and Patanjali Yoga Sutra.We cover maximum yogic subjects during the 300 hour Yoga TTC.
Siddhant School of Yoga designed the 300-hour Yoga TTC in such a unique way so that you can measure your growth step by step. So come and join Siddhant School of Yoga for your 300-hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh and become the best professional yoga teacher.
Prana is the base of life and Pranayama practice can solve almost all the problems of your life. Pranayama is the most important aspect of 200-hour yoga TTC. Pranayama is the base of meditation, asana, and different healing methods. Pranayama practice in the right way helps you go deep into meditation and also helps you to practice your asana in its pure form.
Let you know that only breathing exercises are not pranayama. Of course, right and rhythmic breathing exercises are part of pranayama.
Siddhant School of yoga presents the right practice of Pranayama in a traditional way and step by step where you can experience your growth day by day.
Gratitude is the higher quality you should have but you cannot practice gratitude, it comes automatically by practicing thankfulness and gratefulness.
During your 200-hour yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga helps you to practice thankfulness and gratefulness step by step and day by day very practically so that you can experience gratitude in your life. Gratitude is one of the best options that give you peace, happiness, satisfaction, success, and many more. So come and join the 200-hour yoga TTC with Siddhant School to develop your gratitude attitude.
Meditation is the state of an empty mind. You can experience it but you cannot practice meditation. A master or an experienced teacher can help you to experience meditation.
During 200- hour yoga TTC with Siddhant School of Yoga presents different types of traditional breathing, mental, and physical techniques by which you can experience meditation in its pure form. Here in our yoga school, we help you to understand all about meditation because understanding of meditation is very important to go through the right practice to experience meditation.
The right framework is very necessary for 300 hours of yoga TTC. Random practice without any framework will not lead you anywhere else. Siddhant School of Yoga as a professional Yoga Teacher Training School helps you to practice and grow with the right framework.
Siddhant School of yoga covers almost 15 subjects during a 200 hours Teacher Training Course. We are the first Yoga School in Rishikesh India giving the maximum subjects with in-depth knowledge for your right practice and growth.
Siddhant School of Yoga gives importance to the best yoga education. So we take a small group of 10-15 students in our 200-hours Yoga TTC to give you personal attention for your proper growth.
Measuring growth is very challenging in Yoga but it is necessary for your growth. Siddhant School of Yoga is the first Yoga School in Rishikesh, India to give you many symptoms and parameters to easure your growth during your 200-hour Yoga TTC. You can find your physical, mental, and intellectual growth during your yoga course.
You are here with Siddhant School of Yoga and going through 200-hour Yoga TTC to become a professional yoga teacher. And we are committed to preparing and presenting you as a professional yoga teacher.
Siddhant School of Yoga as one of the best Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Rishikesh helps you to develop some good qualities you should have as a professional yoga teacher.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, We can help you to develop a committed attitude, the right knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students, and some other qualities in you to become a professional yoga teacher. The way we are conducting our yoga course to prepare you as a normal practitioner to become a professional yoga instructor is very appreciable. We are very confident because of our results.
Personal attention is very necessary for a practitioner to become a professional yoga teacher. While pursuing a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course we give personal attention to you as we are conducting the course with smaller groups.
Siddhant School of Yoga gives you daily 6 classes by covering almost 15 subjects during a 200 hours Teacher Training Course with in-depth knowledge of every subject. The right and deep knowledge of the different yogic subjects motivates you to practice them in the right way. Later you can choose your favorite subject for mastery.
Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh India gives you both traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa during 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses. Hatha Yoga gives you stability in your body and Ashtanga Vinyasa gives you Stamina, Strength in your body.
Siddhant School of Yoga presents Pranayama, Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, and Ashtanga Vinyasa are the 5 daily classes and the other-one class is all about different yogic subjects that will cover a daily basis accordingly during your 200-hour Yoga TTC.
You need a good environment for your yoga practice. Siddhant School of yoga creates a family environment during your 200-hour Yoga TTC so that you can feel comfortable and focused on your yoga education.
During the 200-hour yoga TTC, we provide teachers who can motivate and support you, we have people who can care for your food and your rest, and we are presenting the best yoga education on a good campus along with a good environment for your growth.
Intense practice of yoga is something to practice 100% with proper technique along with the right understanding. The intense practice of yoga gives you growth, balance, and the experience of your true self.
Without personal attention and the right motivation, you cannot do intense practice.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga motivates you to do intense practice by giving the right technique for your growth and balance.
The path of yoga is all about balancing your five bodies and they are the Physical body, Mental body, Pranic body, Understanding body, and Bliss body.
You are here for your growth through the right practice of yoga. And growth means simultaneous growth of these five bodies. You should have to develop your physical health, mental balance, energy balance, and understanding simultaneously to get a blissful, joyful, and happy life.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents five body sciences to balance your five bodies.
Every letter and word has its energy field and effect. A Mantra can be a collection of one letter, a group of letters, or a group of words. Whenever you collect some energetic group of words they create a large amount of power that can be used creatively for your inner or outer growth. By Mantra chanting you can create or attract anything whatever you want because Mantra creates pure energy. You can find different Mantras for different purposes like Mantras for good health, for money, for meditation, and power, and so on. Proper pronunciation of Mantra is very necessary for a good result. During the 200-hour Yoga TTC Siddhant School of Yoga presents the right way of Mantra chanting with Proper pronunciation during your yoga courses.
Kundalini is not just energy. Kundalini itself is a source of knowledge and wisdom. A little amount of Kundalini has already awakened you for your normal living. By the right practice, when Kundalini starts awakening, it takes care of you like a mother in all dimensions of your life. So in India, we never say just Kundalini, we always say mother kundalini.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents Kundalini Yoga sessions with some secret and classical kundalini meditation techniques to awaken your chakras and kundalini systematically.
300 hours Teacher Training Course is a professional yoga course. But yoga is not professional itself. Yoga is all about your inner growth. Siddhant School of Yoga as a professional Yoga Teacher Training School gives you the right training to become a professional yoga teacher. Along with that we also maintain the true form of yoga which is for your inner growth. That’s why Siddhant School of Yoga is more than a Yoga Teacher Training School.
The Teaching Methodology is a very necessary part of the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. The right yoga practice makes you a good practitioner but the right teaching methodology makes you a good teacher.
The Teaching Methodology is all about the right teaching methods for the subjects that you have learned during the yoga course.
During the 300-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents the right teaching methodology so that you can present yourself as a good and professional yoga teacher.
Teaching Practice is an important part of the Yoga Teacher Training Course. After getting the right teaching methodology you will go through the teaching practice to be a professional teacher.
Here at Siddhant School of Yoga during the 300-hour Yoga TTC, you will get a chance to present yourself as a Yoga Teacher to teach your group through the right teaching practice in the last part of your Yoga TTC. All your teachers will teach you how to teach your group during this course.
At the end of your professional 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and after finishing your oral, practical, and written exams, you will get a certificate for your yoga course from Siddhant School of Yoga approved by Yoga Alliance, USA.
This 300-hour certified yoga course makes you eligible to be a professional registered yoga teacher (RYT- 300) globally after registration with Yoga Alliance, USA.
How can we help you after the course?
It is observed in research that 90% to 99% of yoga students are not practicing Yoga Regularly after the Yoga Course or Yoga Retreat. There are many reasons but the main reason is that they somehow do not manage their time properly or they do not know the importance of Yoga in their Life. This is the only course throughout the world, which help you after the course in many matters. They are
It is important to make a daily schedule that how to continue your practice after the yoga course. Siddhant School of Yoga Teachers helps you to make your 100 days schedule to continue your practice after the Yoga Course. Why 100 days? How 100 days can change your life? All question's answer you get during the Yoga Philosophy Class.
The support team of Siddhant School of Yoga supports you 100 days on WhatsApp and Email to continue your practice as per your schedule.
Siddhant School of Yoga family growing globally day by day, we are trying to connect each and every student throughout the world in our platform like a Family, so that they can help each other to make the world better.
After the Yoga Course, if you want to register yourself as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) from Yoga Alliance USA, then our support team help you to register yourself in Yoga Alliance website as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
Once you done the Yoga Course with us, you can ask your questions anytime, our team and related teacher reply questions's answer.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Course Date||Shared Room||Private Room||Apply Now|
|01-07-2023 to 30-07-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-08-2023 to 30-08-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-09-2023 to 30-09-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-10-2023 to 30-10-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-11-2023 to 30-11-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-12-2023 to 30-12-2023||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-01-2024 to 30-01-2024||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-02-2024 to 28-02-2024||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-03-2024 to 30-03-2024||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-04-2024 to 30-04-2024||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
|01-05-2024 to 30-05-2024||USD 1799||USD 1999||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
300 Hour Yoga TTC Syllabus
- SUTRA NETI
- KUNJAL KRIYA
- AGNISAARA KRIYA
- SHEETKARMA KAPAL BHATI
- BYUTKARMA KAPALBHATI
- NAULI (DEMONSTRATOIN AND PHILOSOPHY)
- VASTRA DHAUTI
- LAGHU SANKSHA PRAKSHYALAN
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Inner retention
- Outer retention
- Alternative breathing
- SURYA BHEDI
- CHANDRA VHEDI
- NadiShodhan LABLE 5 AND 6
- Ratio breathing (1:4:2:3)
- PRANAYAMA+ BANDHA
- PRANAYAMA +BANDHA+ MUDRA
- Mula Bandha
- JALANDHAR BANDHA
- UDDIANA BANDHA
- MAHA BANDHA
- PRANAYAMA + MOOLA BANDHA
- PRANAYAMA + UDDIANA BANDHA
- PRANAYAMA+ UDDIANA BANDHA + MOOLA BANDHA
- PRANAYAMA + MAHA BANDHA
- ASANA + DIFFERENT BANDHAS
- DIFFERENT YOGIC ASPECTS + BANDHAS
- COMMON PRACTICAL LIFE + BANDHAS
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Kaki mudra
- Yoga mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- MAHA MUDRA
- VIPARATI KARANI MUDRA
- TADAGI MUDRA
- MAHAVHEDA MUDRA
- BOOCHARI MUDRA
- PASHINI MUDRA
- LINGA MUDRA
- PRANA MUDRA
- NIRGUNA MEDITATION
- SO-HUM MEDITATION
- SOUND MEDITATION
- BHABHA DHYANA
- DEATH MEDITATION
- ADVANCED CHAKRA MEDITATION
- ADVANCED VIPPASANA MEDITATION
- KUNDALINI MEDITATION LABLE – 2 & 3
- PRAN UTTHAN MEDITATION
- ADVANCED SILENT MEDITATION
- ADVANCED THIRD EYE MEDITATION
- YOGA NODRA LABLE- 1
- YOGA NODRA LABLE- 2
- YOGA NODRA LABLE- 3
- YOGA NODRA LABLE- 4
- SELF MOTIVATION
- MINDFULNESS RELAXATION
- SPINE RELAXATION
- PRANA RELAXATION
- EGO RELAXATION
- SARVE BHAVANTU SUKHINA…
- OM VAKRATUNDA MAHAKAYA..
- YOGENA CHITTASYA…
- HARE RAMA HERA RAMA…
- OM SAHA NA BHAVATU…
- OM PURNA MADAHA…
- SWASTI PRAJABHYA…
- LIGHT ON VIVEK (CLATITY)
- LIGHT ON VAIRAGYA (NATURE OF DETACHMENT)
- LIGHT ON SATH SAMPATHI (SIX MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES TO KNOWLADGE)
- LIGHT ON MUMUKSHUTA (SEEKING ONLY TRUTH)
02 Introduction of Hatha-yog pradipika
- YOGOC DIET
- SADHAK TATWA
- BADHAK TATWA
03 Introduction of five precepts of buddhaism
- Abstain from killing
- Abstain from stealing
- Abstain from sexuak misconduct
- Abstain from wrong speech
- Abstain from intoxicants
04 Introduction of Gherand Sanhita # Introduction to sapta sadhana. The seven points given bellow is spefically by a unique yogic scripture called GHERAND SAMHITA.
- Mudra & Bandha
05 kundalini upanisad
- Introduction to 7 chakra
- 14 measure nadies
06 Introduction of Bhagwat Geeta
- Karma yoga
- Atma sayama yoga
- Bhakti yoga
- Gunatrya vibhaga yoga
- Movement and Action of the Muscles
- Yogic Point of the Muceles
- Muceles Respiration
- Yogic effects on Muscular System
02 Skeletal System
- Composition of the bone
- Functions of the bones
- Pelvis and Yogic effect on it
- Yogic effect on Skeletal System
03 Nervous System
- Central Nervous System
- Peripherial Nervous System
- Introduction to Brain
- Mid Brain
- Fore Brain
- Spinal Coloumn
- Yogic effect on Nervous System
04 Endocrine Glands
- Cecreans of Harmons
- Thyroid Gland
- Parathyroid Gland
- Pituitary Gland
- Yogic effect on Glands
05 Metabolism and Nutrition
- Yogic effect the Nutrition of our body
- SEQUENCE FUNDAMENTALS
- POSTURE MODIFICATION
- CREATING A FRIENDLY SOURROUNDING
- QULIFICATION OF A YOGA TEACHER
- ROLE OF THE YOGA TEACHER
- PRINCIPAL OF DEMONSTRATION AND ASSISTING
- NATURE OF ADJUSTMENT AND ALANGNMENT
- CLASS STRUCTURE PLANING STEP BY STEP
- THE SCIENCE OF SCHEDULLE DESIGN
- SUPPOURT AFTER THE YOGA COURSE
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Utthita trikonasana- Triangle pose
- Utthita parvakonasana- Extended Side Angle Pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana- Revolving triangle
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana – Revolving side angle pose
- Padangusthasana - Big teo posture
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana- Hand to big toe posture
- Padahastasana – Hand under foot posture
- Prasarita padottanasana A to D – Intense wide leg stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- Virabhadrasana A-B. Warrior
- Utkatasana- Fierce poserrior
- Dandasana- Staff pose
- Janu sirsasana A to C Head to knee pose
- Paschimottanasana A to C Intense West – Stretch or sitting forward bend
- Ardha baddha Padma paschimottanasana- Half bound lotus forward bend
- Urdhva mukha paschimottasana- Upward facing full forward bend
- Purvottanasana – Intense east stretch
- Paschimottanasana – Full forward bend
- Navasana – Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Garbha pindasana- Embryo posture
- Kurmasana- Tortoise posture
- Supta kurmasana- Sleeping tortoise
- Baddha konasana A to B – Bound angle posture
- Supta konasana A to B – Lying down angle posture
- Upavista konasana A to B- Seated angle posture
- Marichyasana A,B,C
- Kukkutasana – Rooster posture
- Setu bandhasana- Bridge
- Urdhva dhanurasana- Upward bow posture
- Sarvangasana – Shoulder- stand
- Urdhva padmasana – Upward lotus
- Karnapidasana – Ear pressure posture
- Halasana – Plow
- Matsyasana – Fish posture
- Supta padangustasana – Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya padangusthasana- Both big toes postures
- Uttana Padasana- Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana – Headstand
- Padmasana – Lotus
- Yoga mudra- Sealed yoga posture
- Sirsasana – Headstand
- Balasana – Relaxeation pose
All the syllabus provided over here may varies according to practice of the practicetitioner
- You can gain vast and right knowledge about the different yoga postures and definitely increase your strength, flexibility and stamina. If you move properly in to the practice. It may possible to develop your discipline attitude, the best quality of a yoga practitioner.
- A lots of advanced asanas you will go through during 300-hours residential teacher training programme. Here in this advanced YTT course we will provide the yoga anatomy link with the each and every asana. Every asana is somehow connected with a chakra. And your chakras are passively controlling your thoughts and emotions. So by asanas you can control your thought and emotions. In yoga- yogic postures can prevent lots of disease. This course is designed to know everything about relation between asana and deases.300 hrs yoga TTC is a intense residential program meant for give the right and vast knowledge of asana so that you can use it in various way in different places in your life. Here we have presented just two names of each sections in hatha yoga but during yoga course we will providing you more asanas with proper multi dimensional use.
- (Jointmovement Series)- 1,2,3
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Chandra namaskara
- Relaxation Asana
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- Standing Poses
- Utthanasana (squat and rise pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Sitting Poses
- Lolasana – swinging pose
- Dandasana- Staff pose
- Vajrasana Series
- Bhadrasana- gracious pose
- Simhasana- lion pose
- Padmasana Series
- Matsyasana (fish pose)
- BaddhaPadmasana (locked lotus pose)
- Meditation Asanas
- Sukhasana- easy pose
- Siddhasana- accomplished pose
- Backward Bending Asanas
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- Forward Bending Asanas
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- Spinal Twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- BhuNamanasana (spinal twist prostration pose)
- Inverted Asanas
- Sirshasana (headstand pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose)
- Balancing Asanas
- Bakasana –crow pose
- Natarajasana (Lord Shiva'sdance)
- Advanced Asanas
- Brahmacharyasana –celibate’s pose
- Hanumanasana (Hanuman's pose)
300 hour yoga TTC is meant for right balance. In asana without alignment and adjustment you cannot maintain a balance body. Because of wrong lifestyle and posture we lost the alignment of our body, as a advance yoga teacher you must know the right alignment of the body. Here in this intense 300 hr yoga teacher training course you will be given a official class to know and practice about alignment and adjustment throughout the yoga course.
Teaching is a special quality. Learning yoga is a great thing and practicing yoga, daily is one of the best things in this world. You are a good practitioner but maybe you are not a good teacher. To be a good teacher you need a special training and the last part this residential yoga TTC you will provided teaching practice secessions where you present yourself as a yoga teacher in front of other students. This teaching practice secessions you are asked to teach each and every subjects of yoga to train you as a best yoga teacher.
- What is Ayurveda
- Basic features of Ayurveda
Basic principles of three Doshas
- Doshas and their locations
- Doshas and food
- Doshas and seasons
- Effect of vatta dosha
- Symptom of vatta dosha
- Basic treatment of vatta doshas
- Cause of pitta dosha
- Fffect on body of pitta dosha
- Remadies of pitta dosha
- Attributes of kapha
- Reason of kapha
- Treatment of kapha
Sapta dhatu (7 Tissues)
- Rasa dhatu
- Rakt dhatu
- Mamsa dhatu
- Meda dhatu
- Asthi dhatu
- Majja dhatu
- Shukraa dhatu
7 Common and basic debases and its home remedies and basic Ayurveda and treatment
- History of naturopathy
- Philosophy of naturopathy
02 Ten basic principles of nature cure
03 Introduction of five elements
- Ether elements
- Air elements
- Water elements
- Fire elements
- Space elements
04 Sun treatment
a- Analyse of light
- Red rays
- Yellow rays
- Violet rays
b- Sun bath
- Ordinary sun bath
- Benefits of sun bath
c- Benefits of bath
- Ordinary bath
- Cold fraction bath
- See bath
- Shower bath
05- Water treatment
- Soft water
- Hard water
d- How much water one should drink
06 Principles of mud therapy
07 Common debases and treatment by basic naturopathy
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- Course designed for growth looking towards the human nature & personality
- Teacher of SSY are not only a yoga teacher but also they are practitioner as well as motivations with good will
- Basic knowledge about Asana and its proper practice can make you realize the importance of Asana
- Basic knowledge about Pranayama and its daily practice helps you to experience the working of energy/prana within you
- “What is prana, what is kundalini & how to awaken these prana / kundalini?” you can experience & get the right technique over here in SSY
- Get ‘Pranayama schedule’ - for your daily practice
- A proper step towards Meditation helps you to discover “what actually peace is”
- SSY helps to sit for longer time is one posture for meditation / Pranayama
- Mantra and its daily practice help you creat such an energy field around you,no egetivity can enter within
- One can experience the vibration of ‘MANTRA’ over here in SSY
- Our Philosophy class is really related with practical growth not only intellectual information
- Our Philosophy class really helps to develop one’s real understanding
- Our Philosophy class is related with the practical problems & its solution by Indian philosophy scriptures
- Basic knowledge about Yogic Purification and its practice helps to prepair you for Pranayama and meditation
- SSY presents the proper knowledge about human body system which helps to deal with your body
- Basic principles of Yoganidra and Relaxetation really helps to you to redesign your life
- Our Yognidra class helps one to deal with the sub – conscious mind (Just imagine deal with sub – conscious mind)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda and its application
- SSY Naturopathy class helps you to creat a balance between you and nature for smooth life
- SSYhelps to learn the anciant methods “how to teach others”(teaching methodology) in right way
- Basic understanding of ‘GOAL’ AND ITS necessity in life
- Developing Focusing attitude, step by step and day by day
- Enhancing observing power-for praper understanding
- Developing confidence-for growth and success
- What is discipline & why it is necessary for growth
- Different between discipline & present moment
- What is understanding & how to develop it?
- Thankfulness and its daily practice.( Thankfulness is the essance of all religion and real understanding
- You are learning here “how to be positive always” in every situation in practical life
- Excellent location & good environment you can find here in SSY
- Yoga is a way to freedom
- Yoga is a fountain of youth
- Yoga is a practice of quieting the mind
- Yoga is possible for anybody who really wants it
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 300 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: Shared Room : USD 1799 Private Room : USD 1999
Registration Fee: 300 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
It has honestly taken me too long to write this review, but I'm happy I took my time. Siddhant School of Yoga is not just a place of learning where you walk away with a certificate and knowledge of how to teach. It is so soo much more. Siddhant and everyone involved with the school instills in you the importance of gratitude, practice and experience and leads by their example. You are taught that through your dedication to your Self-practice you are able to attract or manifest anything you really want in your life. Its really true, my life is changing every day to match the intentions I set during the course. Incredible! There are many schools to choose from in Rishikesh, but not many where you walk away with a deep established practice and understanding. I found the school through trial and error and am grateful for everything that brought me to its doorstep. I am growing, learning and very GRATEFUL every day!!!!!
I had an amazing time at the Siddhant School of yoga. The teachers were of the highest level, the way the program is built is very professional, the location the course was just amazing. Every small detail was thought of with love. I cannot describe how much I have learned during the training and how the whole experience has shifted me toward a better, more knowing, focused and grateful self. It is not just a Yoga teacher's training, it is School of life, and how to create a better future - for yourself and society. I am really grateful to Siddhant and the whole team and I recommend the Siddhant School of Yoga, in my opinion, this is the most valuable training one could experience.
Intense Practice of Yoga and all aspects
The intense practice is something to practice 100% with proper technique according to lifestyle and understanding...
More than a Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga teacher training course is providing the right information and write practice which is helpful and useful ...
Professional and Personal growth
Siddhant School of Yoga is very much committed to making you grow in personal and professional level. The yoga education ...