Yoga is not a different type of postures, Yoga is the lifestyle, and asanas are part of your expression of prayer through the body. 200 hour Yoga TTC is not a Yoga TTC only It's Life-Changing experience to explore different dimensions of life.– Siddhant Ji
About 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Siddhant School of Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS-200) in Rishikesh, India. Our Yoga School affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA presents a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh as your foundation yoga course to become a certified yoga teacher. The 200 hours residential yoga course is one of the best yoga courses ever designed to give you the right understanding and right practice of yoga looking to your personal, professional, and inner growth.
Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh, India presents a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course for your complete growth. This yoga course is all about to understand the different dimensions of yoga and its Result-oriented practice to discover and enhance your hidden qualities and make you a professional Yoga Teacher.
This 200-hour Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh, India is based on Ashtanga Vinyasa, a Traditional Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Bandha (Yogic Lock), Mudra (Yogic Gesture), Traditional Mantra Chanting, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Nidra, Relaxation, Yoga anatomy, Yoga Physiology and Basic Ayurveda and some important aspects of yoga for your complete growth.
After completing a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program, you can apply for a registered yoga teacher (RYT) from Yoga Alliance and become a certified yoga instructor who can teach yoga globally. You will be eligible for a 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course after completing your 200 hour Yoga TTC.
Doing a yoga course in India and especially choosing a yoga course in Rishikesh is very significant because Rishikesh is the world yoga capital and one of the most beautiful cities for tourism and spirituality.
So welcome you to Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh, India, and join our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course for your yoga journey to move from confusion to clarity, from suffering to bliss, and from ignorance to wisdom.
Why Siddhant School of Yoga?
You should choose the Siddhant School of Yoga because of its quality and result-oriented yoga education, good teachers, Vedic food, caring attitude, supportive nature, and for the best location.
As you know, yoga is all about to grow and moving toward balance and knowledge. So during your Yoga Teacher Training Course, you need to know day by day whether you are growing or not.
Siddhant School of Yoga gives you the right understanding and practice of yoga so that you can grow step by step and also measure your growth day by day in all dimensions of your life.
Nowadays, yoga has become commercial and slowly it converts to more physical exercise in the form of asana. Almost everyone thinks yoga is just a different type of body posture with some breathing techniques to get a good body and calm mind. This might be the physical form of yoga to stay fit but this is not yoga. Then what is yoga? Yoga is all about balancing your whole personality and experiencing the oneness by going beyond your personality.
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course with Siddhant School of Yoga presents:
- The right Hatha and Ashtanga yoga practice to balance your physical body.
- The right Anatomy and Physiology classes help you to understand your physical body.
- The right Pranayama practice to balance your energy/prana.
- The right Meditation practice to balance your mind.
- The right Philosophy classes to balance your understanding.
- Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Pranayama, Meditation, and Philosophy classes are the main subjects of the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. The other yogic subjects given by Siddhant School of Yoga during your 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course help you to balance your whole personality.
- A balanced personality helps you to grow and succeed in all dimensions of your life. And by continuing your right yogic practice you can experience oneness by going beyond your personality.
Siddhant School of Yoga provides you with authentic and traditional yoga education having a clear vision to create some best and most unique yoga teachers who will guide the future generation. During the last few years, we made our course so practical and systematic, so that you can understand, practice, and experience the real essence of yoga.
Prana is the base of life and Pranayama practice can solve almost all the problems of your life. Pranayama is the most important aspect of 200-hour yoga TTC. Pranayama is the base of meditation, asana, and different healing methods. Pranayama practice in the right way helps you go deep into meditation and also helps you to practice your asana in its pure form.
Let you know that only breathing exercises are not pranayama. Of course, right and rhythmic breathing exercises are part of pranayama.
Siddhant School of yoga presents the right practice of Pranayama in a traditional way and step by step where you can experience your growth day by day.
Gratitude is the higher quality you should have but you cannot practice gratitude, it comes automatically by practicing thankfulness and gratefulness.
During your 200-hour yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga helps you to practice thankfulness and gratefulness step by step and day by day very practically so that you can experience gratitude in your life. Gratitude is one of the best options that give you peace, happiness, satisfaction, success, and many more. So come and join the 200-hour yoga TTC with Siddhant School to develop your gratitude attitude.
Meditation is the state of an empty mind. You can experience it but you cannot practice meditation. A master or an experienced teacher can help you to experience meditation.
During 200- hour yoga TTC with Siddhant School of Yoga presents different types of traditional breathing, mental, and physical techniques by which you can experience meditation in its pure form. Here in our yoga school, we help you to understand all about meditation because understanding of meditation is very important to go through the right practice to experience meditation.
The right framework is very necessary for 200 hours of yoga TTC. Random practice without any framework will not lead you anywhere else. Siddhant School of Yoga as a professional Yoga Teacher Training School helps you to practice and grow with the right framework.
Siddhant School of yoga covers almost 15 subjects during a 200 hours Teacher Training Course. We are the first Yoga School in Rishikesh India giving the maximum subjects with in-depth knowledge for your right practice and growth.
Siddhant School of Yoga gives importance to the best yoga education. So we take a small group of 10-15 students in our 200-hours Yoga TTC to give you personal attention for your proper growth.
Measuring growth is very challenging in Yoga but it is necessary for your growth. Siddhant School of Yoga is the first Yoga School in Rishikesh, India to give you many symptoms and parameters to easure your growth during your 200-hour Yoga TTC. You can find your physical, mental, and intellectual growth during your yoga course.
You are here with Siddhant School of Yoga and going through 200-hour Yoga TTC to become a professional yoga teacher. And we are committed to preparing and presenting you as a professional yoga teacher.
Siddhant School of Yoga as one of the best Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Rishikesh helps you to develop some good qualities you should have as a professional yoga teacher.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, We can help you to develop a committed attitude, the right knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students, and some other qualities in you to become a professional yoga teacher. The way we are conducting our yoga course to prepare you as a normal practitioner to become a professional yoga instructor is very appreciable. We are very confident because of our results.
Personal attention is very necessary for a practitioner to become a professional yoga teacher. While pursuing a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course we give personal attention to you as we are conducting the course with smaller groups.
Siddhant School of Yoga gives you daily 6 classes by covering almost 15 subjects during a 200 hours Teacher Training Course with in-depth knowledge of every subject. The right and deep knowledge of the different yogic subjects motivates you to practice them in the right way. Later you can choose your favorite subject for mastery.
Siddhant School of Yoga in Rishikesh India gives you both traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa during 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses. Hatha Yoga gives you stability in your body and Ashtanga Vinyasa gives you Stamina, Strength in your body.
Siddhant School of Yoga presents Pranayama, Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, and Ashtanga Vinyasa are the 5 daily classes and the other-one class is all about different yogic subjects that will cover a daily basis accordingly during your 200-hour Yoga TTC.
You need a good environment for your yoga practice. Siddhant School of yoga creates a family environment during your 200-hour Yoga TTC so that you can feel comfortable and focused on your yoga education.
During the 200-hour yoga TTC, we provide teachers who can motivate and support you, we have people who can care for your food and your rest, and we are presenting the best yoga education on a good campus along with a good environment for your growth.
Intense practice of yoga is something to practice 100% with proper technique along with the right understanding. The intense practice of yoga gives you growth, balance, and the experience of your true self.
Without personal attention and the right motivation, you cannot do intense practice.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga motivates you to do intense practice by giving the right technique for your growth and balance.
The path of yoga is all about balancing your five bodies and they are the Physical body, Mental body, Pranic body, Understanding body, and Bliss body.
You are here for your growth through the right practice of yoga. And growth means simultaneous growth of these five bodies. You should have to develop your physical health, mental balance, energy balance, and understanding simultaneously to get a blissful, joyful, and happy life.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents five body sciences to balance your five bodies.
Every letter and word has its energy field and effect. A Mantra can be a collection of one letter, a group of letters, or a group of words. Whenever you collect some energetic group of words they create a large amount of power that can be used creatively for your inner or outer growth. By Mantra chanting you can create or attract anything whatever you want because Mantra creates pure energy. You can find different Mantras for different purposes like Mantras for good health, for money, for meditation, and power, and so on. Proper pronunciation of Mantra is very necessary for a good result. During the 200-hour Yoga TTC Siddhant School of Yoga presents the right way of Mantra chanting with Proper pronunciation during your yoga courses.
Kundalini is not just energy. Kundalini itself is a source of knowledge and wisdom. A little amount of Kundalini has already awakened you for your normal living. By the right practice, when Kundalini starts awakening, it takes care of you like a mother in all dimensions of your life. So in India, we never say just Kundalini, we always say mother kundalini.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents Kundalini Yoga sessions with some secret and classical kundalini meditation techniques to awaken your chakras and kundalini systematically.
200 hours Teacher Training Course is a professional yoga course. But yoga is not professional itself. Yoga is all about your inner growth. Siddhant School of Yoga as a professional Yoga Teacher Training School gives you the right training to become a professional yoga teacher. Along with that we also maintain the true form of yoga which is for your inner growth. That’s why Siddhant School of Yoga is more than a Yoga Teacher Training School.
The Teaching Methodology is a very necessary part of the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. The right yoga practice makes you a good practitioner but the right teaching methodology makes you a good teacher.
The Teaching Methodology is all about the right teaching methods for the subjects that you have learned during the yoga course.
During the 200-hour Yoga TTC, Siddhant School of Yoga presents the right teaching methodology so that you can present yourself as a good and professional yoga teacher.
Teaching Practice is an important part of the Yoga Teacher Training Course. After getting the right teaching methodology you will go through the teaching practice to be a professional teacher.
Here at Siddhant School of Yoga during the 200-hour Yoga TTC, you will get a chance to present yourself as a Yoga Teacher to teach your group through the right teaching practice in the last part of your Yoga TTC. All your teachers will teach you how to teach your group during this course.
At the end of your professional 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course and after finishing your oral, practical, and written exams, you will get a certificate for your yoga course from Siddhant School of Yoga approved by Yoga Alliance, USA.
This 200-hour certified yoga course makes you eligible to be a professional registered yoga teacher (RYT-200) globally after registration with Yoga Alliance, USA.
How can we help you after the course?
It is observed in research that 90% to 99% of yoga students are not practicing Yoga Regularly after the Yoga Course or Yoga Retreat. There are many reasons but the main reason is that they somehow do not manage their time properly or they do not know the importance of Yoga in their Life. This is the only course throughout the world, which help you after the course in many matters. They are
It is important to make a daily schedule that how to continue your practice after the yoga course. Siddhant School of Yoga Teachers helps you to make your 100 days schedule to continue your practice after the Yoga Course. Why 100 days? How 100 days can change your life? All question's answer you get during the Yoga Philosophy Class.
The support team of Siddhant School of Yoga supports you 100 days on WhatsApp and Email to continue your practice as per your schedule.
Siddhant School of Yoga family growing globally day by day, we are trying to connect each and every student throughout the world in our platform like a Family, so that they can help each other to make the world better.
After the Yoga Course, if you want to register yourself as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) from Yoga Alliance USA, then our support team help you to register yourself in Yoga Alliance website as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
Once you done the Yoga Course with us, you can ask your questions anytime, our team and related teacher reply questions's answer.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Course Date||Shared Room||Private Room||Apply Now|
|03-07-2023 to 28-07-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-08-2023 to 28-08-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-09-2023 to 28-09-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-10-2023 to 28-10-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-11-2023 to 28-11-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-12-2023 to 28-12-2023||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-01-2024 to 28-01-2024||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-02-2024 to 28-02-2024||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-03-2024 to 28-03-2024||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-04-2024 to 28-04-2024||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
|03-05-2024 to 28-05-2024||USD 1199||USD 1399||Booking Open|
Facilities & Inclusions
Code & Conducts
Read the rules and regulation carefully and obey them during the course
- Discipline is the important part of the training program so the course routine must be strictly followed.
- Please follow all the instructions of the teachers as they all are here to make you grow more.
- Do not leave the class without proper permission of teachers.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Yoga-School's premises.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the place you will live in.
- Mobile phones, photography and videography are not allowed in the classroom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body, remember you are in India. Please respect the culture and wear accordingly.
- Always inform the management if you have been suffering from any decrease.
- Always turn off the lights, fans, power plugs, etc., when you are not using them.
- You must inform in advance if they are not taking a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- For your safety and security, you must come to School before 10 pm at Night.
- Nobody will be allowed to take the meal or tea in the Yoga Hall or in your Room.
|05:30 AM||WAKE UP|
|06:00 to 06:15 AM||HERBAL TEA AT DINNING HALL|
|06:15 to 06:30 AM||DAILY YOGIC PURFICATION|
|06:30 to 07:00 AM||DAILY TRATAK / DAILY OM CHANTING / DAILY GANESH AND GAYATRI MANTRA CHNATING / PRAYER AT YOGA HALL|
|07:00 AM to 08:00 AM||PRANAYAMA / YOGIC PURIFICATION / BANDHA / MUDRA|
|08:15 AM to 09:45 AM||HATHA YOGA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|09:45 AM to 10:30 AM||BREAKFAST AND KARMA YOGA|
|10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||SPECIAL COURSE OF GRATITUDE FOR PEACE, HAPPINESS AND ALL POSITIVE RESULTS|
|11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||MANTRA CHANTING / AYURVEDA|
|01:00 NOON to 02:30 PM||LUNCH AND REST|
|02:30 PM to 03:30 PM||ANATOMY AND PHISIOLOGY / YOGA NIDRA / RELAXATION|
|03:30 PM to 04:30 PM||PHILOSOPHY WITH SIDDHANT TO DISCOVER YOGA / PATANJALI / CHAKRA / KUNDALINI / SAMADHI|
|04:30 PM to 04:45 PM||TEA TIME AND SNACKS|
|04:45 PM to 05:45 PM||MEDITATION / CHAKRA AND KUNDALINI YOGA|
|05:45 PM to 07:15 PM||ASHTANGA VINYASA / ALIGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT|
|07:15 PM to 08:00 PM||DINNER|
|10:00 PM -||LIGHTS OFF|
*NOTE: This is an overview sample of the daily schedule. The daily schedule provided may vary according to the practice of the practitioner.
200 Hour Yoga TTC Syllabus
- JALA NETI
- KUNJAL KRIYA
- AGNISAARA KRIYA
- SHEETKARMA KAPAL BHATI
- Introduction to pranayama
- Thoracic breathing
- Shoulder breathing
- Yogic inhalation
- Yogic exhalation
- Yogic breathing
- Inner retention
- Outer retention
- Alternative breathing
- Introduction to NadiShodhan
- NadiShodhan LABLE 1AND 2
- NadiShodhan LABLE 3 AND 4
- Introduction to Ratio breathing
- MOOLA BANDHA
- JALANDHAR BANDHA
- UDDIANA BANDHA
- MAHA BANDHA
- Janaa mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Bhairavi mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Kaki mudra
- Yoga mudra
- Ashwini Mudra
- Anapana meditation
- Vipassana meditation LABLE – 1, 2
- Kundalini meditation LABLE - 1
- Chakra meditation LABLE – 1, 2
- Trataka meditation LABLE – 1, 2, 3
- Third eyes meditation LABLE - 1
- Mantra meditation
- Silent meditation LABLE – 1,2,3,4
- SAGUNA MEDITATION
- BODY AWARENESS
- FINDING SENSETION
- FINDING BLOCK SPOT
- YOGA NIDRA LABLE- 1
- MUSCULAR RELAXEATION
- DEEP BREATHING
- DEEP BREATHING
- TENSE RELAX METHOD
- PARCIAL BODY RELAXATION
- FULL BODY RELAXATION
- MIND RELAXATION
- GURUR BRAHMA GURUR VISSNU…
- ASATO MAA SAD GAMAYA……
- GAYATRI MANTRA
- MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA
- Introduction class of yoga and balance.
- Introduction of Panch kasha.
- Panch kosha and its balance
- Introduction to Indian rich culture.
- Introduction of Indian Philosophy
- Patanjali yoga sutra
- discipline and it's important in yoga
- What is yoga?
- Kinds of verities
- Abhyasa and vairagya
- .Supportable of yoga
- Obstacles of yoga
- Five klesha
- Concept of God
- 8 Limbs of yoga:
- INTRODUCTION TO CELL
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL DIVISION
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- RESPIRATORY TRACK
- MUSCLES OF RESPIRATION
- MECHANISM OF RESPIRATION
- BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE LUNGS
- YOGIC EFFECT ON RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- CONTROL OF RESPIRATION
- DIGESTING SYSTEM
- SALIVARY GLANDS
- STOMACH AND FUNCTION OF THE STOMACH
- ORGANS OF THE DIGESTING TRACK
- FUNCTION OF THE SMALL INTESTINE AND LARGE INTESTINE
- LIVER EFFECT ON YOGIC PRACTICE
- PANCREAS AND HOW IT EFFECT ON YOGIC PRACTICE
- CIRCULSTORY SYSTEM
- BLOOD AND COMPONENT OF THE BLOOD
- COAGULATION OF BLOOD
- BLOOD CELL
- CIRCULSTORY SYSTEM
- YOGIC EFFECT ON BLOOD
- FUNCTION OF BLOOD
- BLOOD CIRCULATION
- FUNCTION OF THE HEART
- CONDUCTION OF THE HEART
- HEART BEAT
- PULMONARY SYSTEM
- YOGIC EFFECT ON HEART
- SPINAL COLUMNS
- BONES OF THE TRUNK
- CERVICAL VERTEBRA AND HOW THE YOGIC EFFECT ON IT
- LUMBER VERTEBRAE
- THORACIC VERTEBRAE
- SACRUM AND YOGIC EFFECT ON IT
- 200 HOUR
- CLASSROOM PREPARATION
- CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION
- POSITIVE AND CONCIOUS COMMUNICATION
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION
- TONE OF THE VOICE
- HOW MUCH SAY!
- BE CONCISE
- OFFERING PROPS
- PASSIEVE AND ACTIVE DEMONSTRATION
- OBSERVATION TO INDIVISUAL STUDENT
- (Joint movement Series)- 1,2,3
- Eye Exercise
- Surya namaskara
- Chandra namaskara
- Relaxation Asana
- Shavasana (corpse pose)
- Makarasana (crocodile pose)
- Balasana (child pose)
- Vajrasana Series
- ArdhaUshtrasana (half camel pose)
- Ushtrasana (camel pose)
- Shashankasana ( moon pose)
- Standing Pose
- Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- TiryakaTadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Utthanasana (squat and rise pose)
- Kati Chakrasana (waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (swaying waist rotating pose)
- Padmasana Series
- BaddhaPadmasana (locked lotus pose)
- Matsyasana (fish pose)
- Backward Bending Asanas
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- Dhanurasana (bow pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Forward Bending Asanas
- Janu Sirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Meru Akarshanasana (spinal bending pose)
- Utthita Janu Sirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
- EkaPadaPadmottanasana (one leg raised to head pose)
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Spinal Twisting Asanas
- BhuNamanasana (spinal twist prostration pose)
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- Meru Wakrasana (spinal twist)
- Inverted Asanas
- VipareetaKarani Asana (inverted pose)
- Sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose)
- Sirshasana (headstand pose)
- Padma Sarvangasana (shoulder stand lotus pose)
- Halasana (plough pose)
- Balancing Asanas
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana(raised hand to bigtoe pose)
- Utthita Hasta Merudandasana (raised hand and spine pose)
- Merudandasana (spinal column pose)
- Baka Dhyanasana (patient crane pose)
- Garudasana (eagle pose)
- Natarajasana (Lord Shiva'sdance)
- EkaPadasana (one foot pose)
- Advanced Asanas
- Koormasana (tortoise pose)
- Dhanurakarshanasana (archer's pose)
- Brahmacharyasana (celibate's pose)
- Hanumanasana (Hanuman's pose)
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Padangusthasana (big toe pose)
- PadaHastasana (hands under feet)
- Trikonasana (triangle)
- ParivrittaTrikonasana (revolved triangle)
- Parsvottonasana (side intense stretch)
- Virabhadrasana I (warrior)
- Virabhadrasana II (warrior)
- UtthitaParsvakonasana (extended side angle)
- ParivrittaParsvakonasana (revolved side angle)
- PrasaritaPadottanasana (wide leg forward fold)
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (extended hand to big toe)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana (half bound lotus intense stretch)
- Dandasana (staff pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (head to knee pose)
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana (half bound lotus version of paschimottanasana)
- TriangaMukaikapadaPaschimottanasana (1 leg folded back, forward fold)
- Paschimottanasana (west intense stretch)
- Purvottasana (east intense stretch)
- ParipurnaNavasana (boat)
- Bhujapidasana (arm pressure poses)
- AdhoMukhaVrksasana (handstand)
- Kurmasana (tortoise)
- SuptaKurmasana (reclining tortoise)
- Kukkutasana (rooster)
- GarbhaPindasana (embryo in the womb)
- BaddhaKonasana (bound angle)
- UpavistaKonasana (wide angle seated forward fold)
- SuptaKonasana (reclining angle pose)
- SuptaPadangustasana (reclining big toe pose)
- UbhayaPadangustasana (both big toes pose)
- UrdvhaMukhaPaschimottanasana (upward facing paschimo)
- SetuBandhasana (bridge building pose)
- UrdvhaDhanurasana (upward bow)
- Paschimottanasana (intense stretch.)
- Savasana (corpse)
- Sirsasana (headstand)
- Balasana (child's pose)
- BaddhaPadmasana (bound lotus)
- Yogimudrasana (energetic lock or seal)
- SalambaSarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
- Halasana (plow)
- Karnapidasana (ear pressure)
- UrdvhaPadmasana (upward lotus)
- Pindasana in Sarvangasana (embryo)
- Matsyasana (fish.)
- UttanaPadasana (intense stretched feet or legs)
- Padmasana (lotus.)
- Tolasana (the uplifting - scales)
- Savasana (corpse)
200 hour residential TTC is a Intermediate yoga course for upcoming teachers. Siddhant School of Yoga knows that as a yoga teacher you must know all about ALINGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT. This yoga course gives you some practical tips and scientific tips about ALINGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT to guide your students .Here in this yoga program you will go through some teaching cessions where you will learn practically ‘how to help your student for ALINGNMENT AND ADJUSTMENT!’
Teaching practice is a part of 200 hours yoga TTC. Heare in the last part of the residential yoga course, you will get a chance to teach yoga and its all subjects to your friends, attending the yoga course with you. This yoga program gives just an idea ‘how to present you as a teacher!’
- Introduction of ayurveda
- what is ayurveda
- fundmentles of ayurveda
- Relation between ayurveda and yoga
- Relation between ayurveda and practical life
- Introduction to 3 dosha
- all about vatta dosha
- all about kapha dosha
- all about pitta dosha
- Introduction to naturepathy
- Ten basic princplies of naturecure
- Naturepathy and yoga
- Naturepathy and daily practical life
- Law of fasting and its benfites
- Princpiles of bath
- Introduction to 3 dosha
- Hot Water Bath
- steam Bath
- Normal Bath
- Common disease and treatment by naturopathy
- Basic knowledge about five elements:
- Water, fire, Space, Air, Earth
- According to ancient culture the name of God (who ever that God may be) is the elements of nature
Food & Accommodation
Eating can also be considered proper nutrition in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice.
Three-time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day.
All Meals are a vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balanced diet.
A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis.
Two times Tea during the course.
We offer Single Private and shared rooms.
The rooms have the facilities to suit the western lifestyle and we strive to make improvements according to comfortable staying.
Each room is arranged with a study table, chair, Double bed, and a storage closet to store your belongings.
We provide fresh pillow covers and bedsheet once a week.
Every room equipped with a nicely made washroom with all facilities like Toilet paper, Disposable bin, western toilet, washbasin to suit the western lifestyle.
The washroom are facilities with 24 hours hot & normal water.
Our Yoga Course Benefits
- Course designed for growth looking towards the human nature & personality
- Teacher of SSY are not only a yoga teacher but also they are practitioner as well as motivations with good will
- Basic knowledge about Asana and its proper practice can make you realize the importance of Asana
- Basic knowledge about Pranayama and its daily practice helps you to experience the working of energy/prana within you
- “What is prana, what is kundalini & how to awaken these prana / kundalini?” you can experience & get the right technique over here in SSY
- Get ‘Pranayama schedule’ - for your daily practice
- A proper step towards Meditation helps you to discover “what actually peace is”
- SSY helps to sit for longer time is one posture for meditation / Pranayama
- Mantra and its daily practice help you creat such an energy field around you,no egetivity can enter within
- One can experience the vibration of ‘MANTRA’ over here in SSY
- Our Philosophy class is really related with practical growth not only intellectual information
- Our Philosophy class really helps to develop one’s real understanding
- Our Philosophy class is related with the practical problems & its solution by Indian philosophy scriptures
- Basic knowledge about Yogic Purification and its practice helps to prepair you for Pranayama and meditation
- SSY presents the proper knowledge about human body system which helps to deal with your body
- Basic principles of Yoganidra and Relaxetation really helps to you to redesign your life
- Our Yognidra class helps one to deal with the sub – conscious mind (Just imagine deal with sub – conscious mind)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda and its application
- SSY Naturopathy class helps you to creat a balance between you and nature for smooth life
- SSYhelps to learn the anciant methods “how to teach others”(teaching methodology) in right way
- Basic understanding of ‘GOAL’ AND ITS necessity in life
- Developing Focusing attitude, step by step and day by day
- Enhancing observing power-for praper understanding
- Developing confidence-for growth and success
- What is discipline & why it is necessary for growth
- Different between discipline & present moment
- What is understanding & how to develop it?
- Thankfulness and its daily practice.( Thankfulness is the essance of all religion and real understanding
- You are learning here “how to be positive always” in every situation in practical life
- Excellent location & good environment you can find here in SSY
- Yoga is a way to freedom
- Yoga is a fountain of youth
- Yoga is a practice of quieting the mind
- Yoga is possible for anybody who really wants it
Frequently Asked Questions
Siddhant School of Yoga, one of authentic and result oriented yoga school in Rishikesh, India. We are providing high-quality yoga education and curriculum following the standards of Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour and 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course are certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We are providing a 500-hour Yoga TTC as it is a combination of 200 hours and 300 hours Yoga Program. After certification from Siddhant School of Yoga, you will be eligible to teach throughout the world as a Yoga teacher.
Note: After certification, you need to register yourself at Yoga Alliance to become an officially Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)according to Yoga Alliance USA. The Yoga Alliance will charge almost $115 as the registration fees to register yourself as a yoga teacher. For your kind information more than 70000 Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and more than 30000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) you can find in Yoga Alliance family. So come be a part of a big and beautiful family of Yoga. For more information please visit www.yogaalliance.com.
The 'Right Attitude' is the only eligibility criteria to participate in a yoga course. If you have the right attitude, definitely you can join a yoga course and get the benefit for your growth. Besides this basic eligibility, you need to have some more practical eligibility to attend any kind of yoga program at Siddhant School of Yoga.
- 1- The applicant should be in a good physical condition.
- 2- Need to be open-mind and eagerness to understand and practice Yoga.
- 3- Dedication to practice 9 to10 hours daily with 100% attendance.
- 4- You must be a vegetarian during the yoga course.
- 5- Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are must not be allowed during the yoga course.
- 6- Need to know basic English.
- 7- Age group in-between 18 to 60 years.
- 8- Must not have any surgery for last one year.
- 9- Not allowed with any kids.
All these basic points are the eligibility criteria of yoga courses provided by Siddhant School of Yoga is really help you to understand and practice Yoga for your growth and success. Please go through all these points carefully before join a yoga course.
1. Two (2) color photocopy of your Passport are required, it should be very clear. Please be aware, you need to show the original Passport to us.
2. Two (2) color passport size photo is required, it should be very clear.
We need to know your Visa expiry date, as you got before arrival.
Let you remind that you are required an Indian Tourist Visa before traveling to India.
To arrival in India, you as a foreigner need a Visa. Give yourself some amount of time to arrange an Indian Tourist Visa from the Indian embassy or through the Visa services company before leaving your country and traveling to India. Please arrange your health and travel insurance and other important requirements like bank and credit card issues before leaving your home town and country.
You are most welcome to Siddhant School of Yoga. You can come to stay before one day, the starting date of the yoga course. Upon your arrival in our yoga school, you will provide your room to take rest and fresh. After some rest please come to the office and fill-up your course application form and deposit the rest of your course fees. Then you will get the current day and next day schedule and we will show all the areas, you are going to use throughout the yoga program, like Yoga Hall, Dining, etc.
On the starting day of the yoga course, you will provide a Hatha-Yoga class in the morning at 8:00 am to 9:00 am then you will have your breakfast. At 10:30 a.m. our fire-ceremony program, the traditional way to start any program in India. After that, we will take a group photo for your good memory and for official use and just after that, you will get your study-materials for your yoga TTC and then Lunch and rest.
At 3:00 pm, the starting day of the yoga course, we are conducting an orientation class to let you know all about the yoga course. Such as About teachers, syllabus, rule and regulations, food, accommodation, benefits, the right way to go through the Yoga course and many other things looking to the success of this Yoga Course.
In this orientation meeting, the students meet each other and get introduced the teachers to our new students. Here you will be asked about your expectations and goals so that we can help you accordingly during the yoga course. You can ask anything, whatever you want more or want to know about more in this Yoga Course, definitely, we will try our best to cooperate and provide to you. In this orientation session, you will get the 1st-week yoga course schedule and then after, the Yoga course starts officially along with the Ashtanga Yoga class in the evening.
You are most welcome to our school. We are providing everything to you related to Yoga education, food, and accommodation. We are here to help and serve you as a friend and family but it will be better to bring some useful things to help you and will be comfortable and convenient for you during yoga course.
You can bring your tablets, cameras, laptops and any other electronics products you are using for your easy and growing life. You should bring 2(two) passport size photographs for our record and certificate, mobile phone, cords of the electronic devices, ATM Debit Card (for the best exchange rate) clothes suits the seasons, comfortable clothes for practicing yoga, shoes, travel towel, first aid kit and basic medications and any personal belongings item. You may bring the musical instrument, mp3 player or anything else that you thinks is necessary. Please do not brings those things which are not useful and necessary during the travel or Yoga course, such as expensive jewelry and ornaments. If you bring, please be aware of your things and keep them safe. We are not responsible if any theft happens over here. However, Siddhant School of Yoga gives priority to your safety.
As you express you’re willing about doing yoga and ready to do
- First Send your inquiry to us.
- Our team send you a presentation of our yoga course as soon as we get your inquiry.
- Submit your Rregistration form below and pay $200 as registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Then finally we send you a confirmation email to you about confirm your booking.
Click the button below for quick registration.
If you have any query then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always there to assist you!
Course Fee: Shared Room : USD 1199 Private Room : USD 1399
Registration Fee: 200 USD
All the students are advised to read the policy carefully before forwarding the application and the payment for the yoga teacher training course.
- The advance deposited for the course is non-refundable.
- In case of Emergency and unavoidable situation, students can postpone the course and go for any other month’s scheduled course within the current year. Students must inform us by the email with proper reason to postpone the course.
- If students cancel the course, we accept the cancelation but the advanced amount is non-refundable. There are no charges for cancellation but students have to inform us about the cancellation by email.
What's Our Students Say
I stumbled across Siddhant School of Yoga while I was one second from booking another yoga school in Rishikesh, and I have zero regrets about it! This yoga school exceeded all my expectations. I felt at home since the first day, the staff was very welcoming and helpful during all my stay. They all are truly passionate about teaching yoga and you sense it immediately! Now I can tell you I have an Indian family in Rishikesh!
It is impossible to overrate the experience I had in the 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training with Siddhant and his crew of competent teachers and helpers. I didn't know there is a place on earth where all my questions could be answered understandably without any doubt. The course showed me where I am, where I need to go, and most importantly how I get there. Siddhant is using 100% of his energy to make everything as clear as possible to his students to maximize their growth. For him, it is about the real understanding of the ancient practice of Yoga and its use for our modern-day life. Also, the physical part concerning Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga was very insightful and challenging, no matter on which level you are before the course. After the 24 days, I felt a lot stronger and capable of things I didn't think I could do in this lifetime. The accommodation and food were excellent and everyone tried to make the stay as comfortable and productive as possible. The excursions on our free days were always exciting and well planned. I am incredibly happy to have found such a pure and loving institution and I look forward to staying in touch with Siddhant and his team, who became real friends I can count on. I am sure one day I will come back to continue and deepen the knowledge I acquired in these 24 days. Thank you Siddhant School of Yoga from all my heart for this wonderful time and experience!
Even if this school is not much advertised, in between hundreds of school something called me here. And I definitely can say that the Universe made me one of the greatest gift! Here you can find so much love, passion, knowledge, comprehension, experience, smiles, shining eyes that you just feel you want to stay more. They have a unique teaching method plus classes are small not over a dozen of people. It is a full immersion course about all aspects of Yoga from Pranayama to Asana, philosophy, mantra chanting, anatomy, meditation. The main goal is understanding and makes the practice personal. I learned so many things with these people that my list would be too long but I can say that gratitude is now one of the most popular words in my daily life. Thank you to all of you! We will meet soon
World's best Pranayama Center in Rishkesh
Siddhant School of Yoga is the world's first and best Pranayama center in Rishikesh India situated at just footstep...
World's First Yoga and Gratitude Center
Gratitude is the only way to be with yourself. Gratitude means complete acceptance of this present moment, gratitude means...
100 Days Support after the Yoga Course
Attending a yoga course is really very helpful for each and every person because here you are learning and practicing ...